Before you commence making an application, please check if you and your project meet our overall funding criteria.
1. The organisation and/or its activities must be based in the geographical area of TVF.
2. The geographical area is: Brooklyn, Mornington, Vogeltown, and Kingston. See map.
3. The funding must be used within 12 months unless special permission is obtained from TVF.
4. An individual applying for funds for his or her use must have lived permanently in the area for at least three years.
5. All recipients will be required to report back to TVF in an agreed timeframe.
1. Projects or events that are retrospective.
2. Commercial ventures.
3. Contribution to a capital fund.
4. Debt reduction.
5. Promotion of religious or political messages.
6. Political advocacy.
To be eligible for funding and submit an application, you must reside within the geographical area as shown on the map comprising of the Brooklyn, Mornington, Vogeltown, and Kingston suburbs.
Please allow at least 6 weeks turn-a-round from the date you submitted your application. If you’re unsure whether you are eligible to apply for funding, please contact us to discuss your project or scholarship.